Synergy of Volunteering
How to ensure, that municipalities and NGOs benefit from the international volunteering? How to support and train a volunteer, who wants to organise his own project, a workcamp? How to create network of municipalities, NGOs, public and volunteers to achieve the synergy effect?
International project Synergy Effect of Volunteering-building civil society by connecting NGOs, municipalities, communities
is running in collaboration with Iceland voluntary organisation AUS – Alþjóðleg ungmennaskipti from 1. 4. 2015 till 31. 3. 2016.
Activities within the project
- Volunteering Caravan (06-08/2015): in five locations we will organize regional networking meeting of municipalities, NGOs and public accompanied by photo-exhibition of voluntary activities. Concurrently there will thematic workshops related to the European Year of Development 2015 taking place.
- Opportunity for 20 volunteers to gain unique knowledge, skills and support from a mentor to prepare and organize your own project.
- Collaboration and know-how exchange with Iceland organization AUS.
- National-level meeting about international volunteering (11/2015): platform for discussion and partnership building, space for ideas and best practice sharing.
- Capacity building of INEX-SDA in the areas of PR, staff management and strategic planning.
Project manager responsible for implementation: Dagmar Fousková.
Supported by a grant from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA Grants. www.eeagrants.cz.