Volunteers’ Academy of INEX
Volunteers’ Academy of INEX-SDA is an independent, non-profit project under the patronage of INEX-SDA, which is organized by volunteers. Since January 2015 it provides opportunities to all INEX-SDAs’ fans to meet each other at workshops on the basis of non-formal education. It functions on the principle of mutual support and belief that each of us knows something and can pass on their knowledge and skills to others.
What was accomplished in 2018?
In 2018 we organized together with 11 volunteer trainers 9 workshops on various topics. 131 participants attended these workshops. In this way, workshops of the Volunteers’ Academy have influenced since its creation more than 450 participants, who often attend them regularly. Get to know the teachers and topics of workshops in the yearbook of 2018.
Come and participate yourself! Or do you have interesting and useful topic for others and want to become a trainer?
Would you like to participate in the academy’s organization?
You can try out yourself organization, communication, PR, video making, graphics and/or networking! Contact us, we will gladly welcome you to the team!
Currently we are looking for:
- someone to help with the preparation of the place for networking (easy work for a couple hours a month and a guaranteed place at the workshop)
- someone creative for writing texts and short introductions about the teachers plus leading the PR campaign (around 2-5 hours a week)
- video creator including the creation of a script, shooting and editing (time according to your possibilities)
- excited graphic designer, who will help us create a complete new image for the workshops (one-time help)
Would you like to attend workshop?
- follow the fan page on Facebook, registrations are opened always around the middle of the month
- attend an interactive workshop, which is held the last Monday of the month on a selected topic
- do not pay for participation, but if you are selected as a participant, take your application as a mandatory (room capacity is limited, your motivation decides on a specific workshop)
- take advantage of networking after the workshop in a nearby pub – it is open for anyone interested
Contact: Irena Pajerová, firstname.lastname@example.org