Agents of Change is a project consisted of two international training courses, first of which is going to be held at the end of April/beginning of May in Hungary. The trainings will combine the features and approach of the personal development trainings (as you perhaps know them from Olde Vechte Foundation) and practical topics useful when leading groups of participants – mainly coaching and mentoring. The project is supported by the programme Erasmus +.
The training is planned in order to support the participants (mainly workcamp leaders) in feeling good in the position of a leader, gaining more self-confidence when working with a group and working with practicall tools that will support the group at their project.
The main objectives are as follows:
- To reflect the role of leadership and explore participants’ own attitudes, approach and inner motivation of their work with volunteering.
- To improve and boost the practical skills (especially coaching and mentoring) of the participants for working with groups and projects in volunteering.
- To put participants’ experience into practice and multiply among their colleagues and target groups.
The trainings within the Agents of Change project are for the participants, who:
- Are planning to lead a workcamp and ideally have been to or are planning to go to regular workcamp leaders trainings
- Have participated at least 1 workcamp as participants, previous experiences with leading a workcamp are welcome, but not required
- Are at least 18 years old and can communicate in English
- Are able to participate fully at the programme from the beginning till the end
Date and venue:
*28th April – 8th May (including travel days) in Creative Space, Hollökö, Hungary (the photos above are from the venue)
More information and link for application form is at the call for participants.
For more info pleae e-mail the Coordinator Lenka Polcerová.