VOLUNTEERS CLUB - DOK
Are you interested in volunteering? Do you want to be in contact with similarly tuned people and develop your skills? Would you like to realize an idea for your own activity with support from experienced organisation?
If you answer “YES!” to at least one of these questions, “DoK” is here just for you.
What is Volunteers club (DoK)
- is place for your project ideas and their implementation
- enables lifelong development and gaining of competences important for life
- enables to utilise, realise and develop your endowments
FOUR REASONS, WHY IS VOLUNTEERS CLUB USEFUL
As member of DoK, I have the opportunity to…
- participate at regular meetings and debate with inspirational people
- attend interesting educational seminars
- plan, what will I learn – so it’s useful for me
- apply my own creativity and initiative – to be part of a project group, which organizes one-time activities or long-term projects. These groups get further support: experienced mentor, who is able to help; organizational background, logistical support (place to meet, material etc.); professional know-how of fundraising and PR.
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN…
Various DoK activities offer different opportunities for learning, thanks to which you can find your own way of learning. Especially by working on your own projects and thanks to the educational seminars you can develop yourself in following areas:
- group work, leadership
- project organisation and management, PR
- self-management and other soft-skills useful in further life
- formulation of thoughts and ability to defend them, speaking in public
- fundraising and grant proposals writing, financial management
Projects of Volunteers Club are always beneficial to our surroundings, whether they take place in the society or in nature.
Projects of Volunteers Club are always beneficial to our surroundings, whether they take place in the society or in nature. Nevertheless, their primary purpose is for volunteers to try organize a project and learn as much as possible. The project groups are listed below; at this moment the only English speaking group in the Corporate Social Responsibility, but we believe all the groups are able to switch to English, if you’re interested in joining them.
Library of things
How it works
WHERE TO COME?
Invitations for DoK events are regularly published in the Event Calendar, on Facebook and in headlines on our Homepage.
Durign the season, DoK organizes these events:
- INEXhub – official beginning of DoK season
- INEXpubs – debates on interesting topics, non-formal discussion and ideal space for meeting other volunteers (once a month, Prague, but we accept invitations to other cities as well – e-mail us!)
- interesting educational seminars on topics chosen by the volunteers themselves.
How to join us?
Beginning is simple:
MATERIALS FOR DOWNLOAD
All the materials are in Czech language for now. If you need English version, let us know.
DoK in brief for youth workers
DoK in brief for volunteers
Complete list of DoK projects through the years:
List of DoK projects 2011-15
DoK – 2016
Are you interested in where you can get some funding for your volunteer projects and ideas? We have got regularly updated grant calendar for you.